cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P-Scott
Explorer

I contacted support recently who suggested that I create a post on here to request a feature.

It would be great to have automatic tracking updates within Ship Station for Royal Mail. There is currently no way to see at a glance which orders are in transit / delivered.

I know that it can be done because other shipping platforms are able to do it. 

I have seen a few other posts on here requesting this feature to be added so there is clearly a demand for it. Especially since Shopify doesn't integrate well with Royal Mail, Ship Station could easily capitalise on this.

Also, it has been requested many times that customer email and phone number be mapped to the notification fields so that customers can receive updates directly from Royal Mail. Although I'm certainly no tech expert, it seems like it would be very simple to implement and would be of huge benefit to lots of users.

2 Comments
jk47
Occasional Contributor

Bump... can't believe this hasn't been integrated yet! https://developer.royalmail.net/api

Other apps are already offering this...

Howdy folks, 

I definitely see why this would be a welcomed adjustment to the Royal Mail integration! I'll move this over to our idea section so that other community members can vote on this as well 🙂