Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Welcome

Learn how to use our community features!

9 Posts

Events

Learn about our exclusive community events!

25 Posts

Activity in Discussions

online returns portal

the order look up page for the online returns portal needs refinement. we have many customers who call and complain that they can't generate a return label. this is not a form we have the ability to change at our end or within the shipstation app? we...

online return portal zip code.JPG
wendyg by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integration of CedCommerce with ShipStation

We would love to see the integration of ShipStation with CedCommerce. Our primary objective is to utilize the inventory and order synchronization functionalities across various marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, eBay and Shopify. For instance, ...

GoWith by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS Supplies (labels)

Anyone using the labels available through UPS? Do they let you reorder even if you buy shipping through ShipStation rather than your UPS account?Do the 01774006 4x6.25" labels work with ShipStation Connect?

wrenchturn by Occasional Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMb intelligent tracking

This has been discussed about a year and half ago and allowing an option to track mail would be an advantageous offer. Firstly, all mail already has stamps.com own Mailer ID which it can manually view if someone contacts support. This is quite the ha...

Change Units Of Measure on Shipment

Hello,When shipping different kinds of quantities, it's tough for the 3PL warehouse to know if it's a box, case, carton shipping. We ship by the box vs case in our products. In Netsuite, we have on the Sales Orders as a case, but it imports into Ship...

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 1.10.03 PM.png

Hazmat options

We went through all of the trouble to get out HAZMAT authorization to ship through UPS, only to find out that there are no options to ship HAZMAT through shipstation. We will likely be migrating out UPS business through Worldship so we don't slow dow...

Option to Remove HS Codes Listed on Packing Slip

I have recently enabled HS codes to be transferred to Shipstation from my Shopify store which is super helpful BUT now I notice the HS codes are listed on my packing slips under each line item. It looks sloppy and confusing for the customer and is no...

pamela2 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping Prices at a Glance

It would be a big step up if at a glance you can see the price of shipping for each shipping method without having to click on each one individually. Another bonus if best ship method based on speed and price was highlighted. This would save a tremen...

MikeATX by Occasional Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

EVRI Not available as a Buy Shipping Option

Support have just told me that there is no support for this. How can they preted to be Amazon friendly when they dont have connections for the two Prime approved carriers (EVRI and DPD). We will have to use another platform if this is not fixed.

Unable to add the UPS account as carrier

I have been trying to add a private UPS account as carrier on my shipstation account, I keep getting an error that says "There is a non-technical issue with your request, in order to resolve you will need to contact UPS customer service at 1-888-851-...

Integrating Amazon

I am trying to connect ShipStation to Amazon. I ma getting a message back from Amazon that I do not have permission to view the page. Does anyone know which permissions I need on Amazon to make the connection

BrianC63 by First-timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation Based on Inventory Levels

Is there a way to have an order that comes in based on inventory levels gets automatically assigned to a user. This way if there is an abundance of stock on the shelf as soon as the orders come in the fulfillment center then just pulls the item and s...

Fit2ride by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan To Print Feature -Slow to Generate Label

We just switched to the Scan To Print feature on shipstation. We like the new work flow with this feature, but noticed it takes on average about 6.5 seconds after scanning the ship barcode before the printer starts generating a label. Is this normal ...

New Rates

Has anyone else done the math on the new subscription pricing? We have and with the new charge for printing labels from our own carriers our cost monthly cost has increased over 1,000%.We have been with ShipStation for over 12 years and since they ha...

r_hudson by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Track inventory on raw material

We are a make to order firm with 5000 sellable end items that we don't stock. We pull inventory and modify from 90 base products that we keep in stock (and don't sell). I'd like Shipstation to allow us to sell the end items that have zero inventory o...

erics11 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting Started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ShipStation Community.