Order Source Integrations
Discuss store and marketplace integrations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BUG! Shopify marketplace notifications broken

We're dealing with a bug that started around 2/1 - 2/2/24....Orders fulfilled in ShipStation abruptly stopped updating our Shopify with marketplace notifications to mark orders as Fulfilled in Shopify and deposit the tracking info. We have an email s...

oeban31 by Occasional Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Shopify Exchange Feature

I am writing to request your support for integrating the new Shopify Exchanges feature within Shipstation. As detailed on Shopify's official help page (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/orders/refunds-returns/exchanges), this functionality is critic...

ogmoto by Occasional Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create an Endpoint URL

Greetings experts!I'm brand new to api's and that jaz so I'm trying to find a resource to create an Endpoint URL. We are using Zendesk as our new Customer Service platform and I want customers to be able to look up their ShipStation order via a bot.Z...

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 7.00.19 PM.png
JohnN by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

WooCommerce Setup

Trying to connect WooCommerce and get error message: The remote server returned an error: (308) Permanent Redirect. I am not able to find any information on this.

DRStowe by First-timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integration of CedCommerce with ShipStation

We would love to see the integration of ShipStation with CedCommerce. Our primary objective is to utilize the inventory and order synchronization functionalities across various marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, eBay and Shopify. For instance, ...

GoWith by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrating Amazon

I am trying to connect ShipStation to Amazon. I ma getting a message back from Amazon that I do not have permission to view the page. Does anyone know which permissions I need on Amazon to make the connection

BrianC63 by First-timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Units Of Measure on Shipment

Hello,When shipping different kinds of quantities, it's tough for the 3PL warehouse to know if it's a box, case, carton shipping. We ship by the box vs case in our products. In Netsuite, we have on the Sales Orders as a case, but it imports into Ship...

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 1.10.03 PM.png

Resolved! Amazon Custom Feature Integration

Original post from user Gerardo Carmona Hello, We would like to see a feature where Shipstation can import text based customization information for Amazon Custom orders. These are listings that the customer can personalize their product through a pre...

SarahATX by Moderator
  • 23 replies
  • 13 kudos

Magento 2.4 extension not working (Solved)

Trying to integrate Shipstation with Magento 2.4.4. The extension is version 2.3.1 from the Magento marketplace. I'm getting the following error in the admin area. Deprecated Functionality: error_log(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($message) of type...

Swappart by Frequent Contributor
  • 144 replies
  • 21 kudos

TikTok Shop/Costco Ecommerce Hub integrations

Hi. We have added TikTok shop and Costco E-Commerce hub to our list of where our products are sold. It would be extremely helpful if we could integrate both of these sites with ShipStation so that we are not wasting inputting time on orders. Does SS ...

s_taylor by First-timer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Custom Return Label Didn't Download

I created a custom label through RATE BROWSER. After the information and carrier were entered, I paid the shipping and chose "DOWNLOAD LABEL". No label was downloaded, although the funds were removed from my account. There is a history of the transac...

YBD by First-timer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Shipping Cost Updating in Inventory System

There needs to be a way to turn off ShipStation updating orders in Cin 7. We have orders that we ship out with free shipping and sometimes with a return label. The system updates the shipping cost and then it invoice's our costs for the shipping cost...

SuzieQ12 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos