cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

One particular order from Squarespace not importing

groundbreaker
First-timer

Website is hosted on Squarespace with an online store. Usually orders are imported through the Squarespace-Shipstation integration enabled. For some reason one order in particular is not being imported. Orders before this one and since this one have imported fine but this one in particular will not come through. I can see it in Squarespace, we've received the funds processed through Stripe, but it just won't show up in Shipstation. I've tried going through the integration steps again and re-trying the import. I've searched through the orders in Shipstation by the order number it is to no avail. Is there anything I can do besides manually importing the order details?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey there @groundbreaker

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled to have you with us. 

In cases like this, I would recommend reaching out directly to our Support team. We will want to troubleshoot the details of that order specifically to get to the root of that issue. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey there @groundbreaker

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled to have you with us. 

In cases like this, I would recommend reaching out directly to our Support team. We will want to troubleshoot the details of that order specifically to get to the root of that issue. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!