cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian11
First-timer (legacy)
We do a lot of presales on shirts that can't be shipped right away when sold. It would be nice if we could select orders from any list of orders and send an email to those customers. It would just be another action at the top of an order table like hold until, mark as shipped, etc. It would open a dialog that would allow us to put in a subject and a body for an email to update the customers about the status of the items they have ordered. This would cut down on a LOT of support emails if we could easily message to these people on a regular basis while they are waiting on their order to ship.
65 Comments
cs35
First-timer (legacy)
I think it is good feature to add. Please do it ASAP.
paul45
First-timer (legacy)
I would use this. Please add.
sdees
First-timer (legacy)
This would be perfect on days like today where we can't ship because of bad weather, but need to let our customers know that we still will ship their items as soon as possible. The fact that this feature is not already available is silly.
kym1
First-timer
Yes, yes, yes! My store accidentally oversold 30 of one item, so it would be great to be able to email those people in one bulk email to tell them the order will be slightly delayed!
theconnection12
First-timer (legacy)
Hi All, I think it would be great to have an email go out to the customers for example 7 days after the product was shipped ..
cindy2
First-timer (legacy)
We would use this. We need to notify customers via email who are local that there order is ready to be picked up and we do not want to marked the order as shipped until someone has come to pick the order up.
haik
First-timer (legacy)
This would be pretty amazing! We're also sending a lot of pre-orders and would love to be able to send custom notifications to a select group of customers without having to export email data and send through another email client.
tinman
First-timer (legacy)
Yes... I would love this feature. Also, when bulk emailing - if recipient email addresses could be hidden from recipients (in the interest of customer privacy). Also, the ability to specify a custom reply to email address would be nice.
RainbowRules
New Contributor
Yes! I would totally love and use this! It wouldn't even need to be bulk for me - even if I could do it on an order-by-order basis, click Send an Email... and then select one of my templates from the list, much the way you can in Automation Rules. Would be super handy and save a ton of time!
a11sus
First-timer (legacy)
I would use this 10-40 times a day if it was available. Please?