cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales293
New Contributor

In the Order Detail screen, for a given shipment, under "Order Items", within the "Edit Tags" dropdown:

Checkboxes are shown (so user can select multiple tags) but as soon as a single tag is chcked, the dropdown closes. In order to multi-select more than one tag, the dropdown must be clicked again and another tag checked. 

The dropdown works fine (the user can select multiple tags and the dropdown doesn't disappear) on the Order Grid but not the Order Details screen.

We've been forced off the perfectly functioning legacy interface. Now this is slowing us down since we are now required to click the "Edit Tags" dropdown multiple times just to select more than one tag.

4 Comments

Howdy @sales293

Thank you for providing this feedback! Once I have any updates on this matter, I will update this post directly so that we are staying on the same page 🙂 

marc5
Occasional Contributor

just posted about this same issue.  super frustrating as we are trying to adapt to the horrible new layout and so far we have mostly gone backwards in functionality.  i know you'll never let us revert to legacy, but can you please fix some of the things you have broken?  this is a big time suck for us as we often like to add and remove multiple tags at once.

Status changed to: Resolved

sales293
New Contributor

Thanks for resolving this!