cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
jennifer12
Explorer

What is the road map for this planned feature?

jared1
First-timer

ShipStation devs, what is the story here? How many more years do you need to implement a feature that clearly many of your customers need? It is keeping new customers away, and will eventually drive current customers like us to other systems. You acquired ShippingEasy a couple of years ago. That system has a product catalog that allows users to create the relationship between a group/bundle/kit product SKU and the individual product SKU's that are rolled up into that group. Why is this so difficult? Today I received another survey from you asking more silly questions about whether I want to be able to pay for my pre-paid labels with credit card or PayPal. We know how to pay for labels. We need real functionality improvements. Get on it!

UEickert
New Contributor

Ordoro allows Bundles. We sell bundles on our website and on Amazon. Unbelievable that Shipstation is behind on this. I do hope that they implement bundles very soon. Or else we may have to go back to Ordoro. 😞 

bryanbr
Regular Visitor

This request is 9 years old and has been in planning stage for 5 years.  Safe to assume it's not happening?

KennyNgo
Rookie

Any updates?

Single Sku Bundle (qty package)
Alias Sku = Main Sku x Qty

Bundles: 
Alias Sku =
Main Sku x Qty
Main Sku x Qty
Main Sku x Qty
[add product sku + qty]

SJ_GOBAL
First-timer

I agree - its ridiculous that this software does not include this feature, as this is a feature required in nowadays e-commerce environment.

If not for the fact that this feature is not included, we would have chosen shipstation for our inventory management software, now we will need to find an alternative

juddweiss
New Contributor

I need the ability track inventory when selling a case of 12 units.
We only have 1 product, but we sell it as individual units and wholesale cases of 12 units. 
If ShipStation won't allow a simple way to track the sale of wholesale cases, we'll have to use a different platform. 

Does anyone have alternate suggestions? 
Ordoro looks like a great option that allows kitting (bundling) in inventory management, but the tier that allows for inventory management is $500/month!

Any other recommended options besides ShipStation for tracking multi-unit product cases? 

Jumranb
New Contributor

We also sell "kits" or "bundles" that usually contain multiple types of products; such as a book, t-shirt, sticker pack, and additional swag items. Having a master bundle SKU listing each individual product should then separate and include those products and their customs settings on customs forms. We spend a lot of hours doing manual work with international shipments so that the correct harmonization codes and descriptions and such are accurate for our international shipments of bundles products, which has severely limited the number of bundles we can sell.

Status changed to: Started

Hello all! 

We are excited to announce that we have begun designing a bundled product experience in ShipStation! We are so grateful for the outpouring of incredible feedback. This gives us a great collection of details on how each of you may find value in this feature. 

Have a wonderful day everyone and look forward to building this exciting new feature with you all! 

KaiShip
First-timer

We sell products in different quantities and combinations. For example, you can buy one copy of a book, or you can buy bundles of 5, 10 or 15 to use with a team or group. I would like to be able to add in the quantity on hand and have the number of that specific book reduced by 1, 10 or 15 depending on the order. We also sell combinations that might include a book, and a workbook. Can the book/workbook deduct from each of those individual products?