cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
joshuadavis
First-timer (legacy)
Seconding this. This would aleviate a huge headache for us.
hi7
First-timer (legacy)
Here's an example of a situation where this feature is needed: -We are selling this particular SKU: ITEM-4PACK on Store A, and using FBA to fulfill orders -At this time we find that we have run out of stock for ITEM-4PACK in FBA, but we still have stock for ITEM-1PACK (same product, but in single quantities instead of a pack of 4) -What I would wish to do here is first set the Fulfillment SKU of the ITEM-4PACK to ITEM-1PACK within Shipstation -Next I would want to create a new automation rule that for every order of ITEM-4PACK from Store A, we adjust the order quantity to 4 times that of the original order -End Result: 1 order of ITEM-4PACK from Store A gets translated as 4 orders of ITEM-1PACK for FBA to fulfill
goatguns
First-timer (legacy)
Has anything been done on this?? This is a MUST have for me, I currently use an App 'Bundle Kits' on Shopify but I am planning to use Shipstation to keep track of inventory for other 3rd party and all inventory management... Hoping they have done something about this.
laurenp
First-timer (legacy)
We currently have 2 customers who sell variety packs online. The order comes in and the SKU is for the variety. We know what the pack is and pull each individual piece from stock. At the end of the day i pull the inventory reports which are now not correct as i had to pull stock to fill the variety packs. I then manually go through the orders figure out how many variety packs we sold and adjust the inventory manually. It is a HUGE pain and a very time consuming job that i am paying someone to do. If SS offered bundles assembly kits that would remove the inventory from specific sku's that would be most helpful!
vivian
First-timer (legacy)
this is important for our inventory management and we would love an update on when/if this will be a possibility in the near future
team13
First-timer (legacy)
We have orders coming from multiple locations including paper POs. Shipstation is the only system that every order flows directly through. Being able to utilize that as an inventory system would be huge. However, we too have bundles and packs that are unable to be properly tracked currently. If it was possible to have product 'x' and 'y' as tracked inventory, and product 'z' that isn't tracked but instead subtracts from 'x' and 'y', that would be super beneficial.
info699
First-timer
With inventory challenges becoming more unique and specific, its really important to be able to create kits and import products from the sale channels.
billy6
First-timer (legacy)
We think it would be helpful if we had the option to display the skus and quantities of the Kit components (skuvault) on the packing slips. We sometimes use the packing slips to pick the order, and that would save us time from having to look up what the Kit components are.
adamk
First-timer (legacy)
Can I get an ETA of when this option will be available? It's really important to be able track linkable assets. Please let me know.
sales347
First-timer (legacy)
It would greatly help us if SS could deduct inventory from several different products when one SKU is ordered. I.E.: "SKU-A" is made of products "X," "Y," and "Z." When a customer orders SKU-A, Ship Station could automatically remove an X, Y, and Z simultaneously from our inventory. This would help when selling different bundles or kits that each include common parts/products.