cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
info613
First-timer (legacy)
Yes this is much needed!
info241
First-timer (legacy)
Please, please, please add this feature. All our items are sold both individually and in bundles, this is really important for us and would make our daily work so much easier.
dave34
First-timer (legacy)
I have a portfolio where I sell systems that have parts (canisters, filters, fittings, documentation). I want to track the inventory of the pieces when people order the systems. Please add this functionality, then I can get rid of my archaic Microsoft Access based home spun solution! Thanks, Dave
johnd
First-timer (legacy)
I'm sure we are not the only company that is wasting money and time having to utilize a 3rd party inventory software simply because you haven't added kits.. we sell singles and offer bundles.. it seems so simple to make an SKU have a bill of materials. I have to manage 2 things twice the work. Shipstation please listen to your users and roll this out. we beg you.
Support155
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see a way to have a single SKU from a webstore import to ShipStation as two line items. For example a bundled product (one price for A and B). We have several items available both as a bundle and as single items. It seems foolish to pre-assemble these bundles as we don't know how many will sell. If there was a way for the bundle SKU to import as the two separate SKUs it would help inventory as there wouldn't need to be an additional location created just to house assembled bundles. Additionally, we work with several overseas depots, all with different inventory and shipping systems. Ship Station is used as a reference for them and I worry that because the bundle SKU isn't in their inventory system, an order may be marked out of stock.
zack
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE IT MANDATORY. it will be very easy to send to amazon fulfillment as well
scott31
First-timer (legacy)
Kits are a basic necessity of business. This should be a priority. You've been reviewing this since Sep 27, 2017 at the very latest. What's the status of this request?
info571
New Contributor
We sell bundles and individuals as well. How is this not a feature that is standard? It is a pretty basic tool needed in this industry.
am1
First-timer (legacy)
An easy way would be to have a product attribute that marks an item on a kit, and for each kit item, provide a way to add the constituent SKUs and quantities as attributes of the "parent" kit item (like adding several aliases). The only other thing necessary would be to add an automation that modifies the order items of any order containing a kit product by removing (or zeroing) the kit item, and adding each of the constituents as individual order items as the order is imported. There is already similar functionality to fire a webhook based on specific order items, so I imagine it something like the webhook fires on kit items, the endpoint accepts the SKU of the kit and does a database lookup of what's in the kit, then modifies the order items via the API, returning the contents of the kit to shipstation as JSON or XML for shipstation to interpret as order items. It doesn't look like there's a way to modify the order items though the API currently, or I'd have this implemented already. It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult for the shipstation developers to add, though.
dcox
First-timer (legacy)
This is the only feature that is preventing us from signing up and processing some 4-5k orders a month with ShipStation. We sell 2 packs on Amazon but can't account for picking and shipping these orders with this very standard functionality. We would have to sign up for a 3rd party inventory system purely to work with this situation, print packing slips in that software, and then come back to shipstation to print shipping labels.