cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
184 Comments
jennifer12
Explorer

What is the road map for this planned feature?

jared1
First-timer

ShipStation devs, what is the story here? How many more years do you need to implement a feature that clearly many of your customers need? It is keeping new customers away, and will eventually drive current customers like us to other systems. You acquired ShippingEasy a couple of years ago. That system has a product catalog that allows users to create the relationship between a group/bundle/kit product SKU and the individual product SKU's that are rolled up into that group. Why is this so difficult? Today I received another survey from you asking more silly questions about whether I want to be able to pay for my pre-paid labels with credit card or PayPal. We know how to pay for labels. We need real functionality improvements. Get on it!

UEickert
First-timer

Ordoro allows Bundles. We sell bundles on our website and on Amazon. Unbelievable that Shipstation is behind on this. I do hope that they implement bundles very soon. Or else we may have to go back to Ordoro. 😞 

bryanbr
Regular Visitor

This request is 9 years old and has been in planning stage for 5 years.  Safe to assume it's not happening?