cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
eve
First-timer (legacy)
This would benefit the BUNDLE need...especially for all using QuickBooks on Line.
michael24
First-timer (legacy)
YES YES YES please. 100s of hours wasted trying to find this solution which should be simple to integrate here! Hello. I'm still really struggling with an effective and clean import of component product I sell on shopify to shipstation so it breaks into it's components. Is there still not a cleaner way to have a sku for bundle product come to shipstation, and have it properly broken into say 2 component sku's that make up the product so there are line items for each and proper shipping can be done and proper inventory tracking of the components? I'm trying to use so many different bundle apps and build in line items so zapier can read it and send and it's a HUGE trouble just to keep a clean looking single photo bundle item on the front of shopify store, and have the components (with height variant for example) properly sent to shipstation. I hope there is another solution now?
yksalesllc
First-timer (legacy)
Very much needed! We have multiple items that are sold individually and in bundles. This is the only feature that is preventing us from signing up and processing Order with ShipStation How is this not a feature that is standard? It is a pretty basic tool needed in this industry.
kenyon
First-timer (legacy)
This is the one feature that is getting us really close to moving on from shipstation to another solution. How is it not a feature yet? It should be soo easy to split a bundle SKU into multiple child SKUs. PLEASE ADD THIS ASAP.
w_he
First-timer (legacy)
Please add "Bundle product" function in Shipstation inventory management like Magento, where a bundle product SKU breaks down into individual product SKUs, currently the Shipstation inventory system can not break down and pull individual SKUs for bundle products.
ben29
First-timer (legacy)
From what I can tell, this subject and several of the others under the "bundling" and "kitting" categories are all asking for the same thing. I would have put my votes here, but I noticed that the suggestion titled "give us a way to create a "bill of goods" for SKU's that are kits" is asking for the exact same thing. Hopefully more votes gets more attention.
webmaster14
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 for Bundle, BOM, Bill of Goods Support 🙂
shipping115
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see the possibility of bundled product. Right now, if we create a bundle of items under one SKU, we have to look at another list to see what is in that particular bundle. As the individual items within the bundle do not show up on the pick list; it becomes more time consuming to pick our orders and creates more opportunity for error because we can't check off our pick list for each item that we are picking. We sell these items as individual units, but if our customers order a bundle, they receive a discount. The following is an example of what I would like to see: Sample Kit #1 7000XXXXXXXX Sku1 Sku2 Sku3 Sku4 Sku5 Sku6 All sold under the mother sku and showing up on the pick list. This would really streamline our picking process and eliminated time spent looking at various lists to determine what is contained within a particular bundle.
brynne
First-timer (legacy)
Any update as to whether this will be added? It's been several years since the idea was proposed.
foxx
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a great value-add for my business as well. I sell a product that comes as a kit of configurable options, and it would be a lot more convenient to have the individual items broken out on the packing list, rather than having to manually account for the bits and pieces.