cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbarb2
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to take advantage of USPS Merchandise Return Service and have an option to print a return label with every shipment or selected shipments and not have to pay for the postage unless the customer uses it. I believe this is available through API only and there may be a form you have to submit to USPS: https://www.usps.com/business/merchandise-return-service.htm
43 Comments
Frank11
First-timer (legacy)
Could you tell me what an MRS account is? And how it works.
jeremy29
First-timer (legacy)
The way it works is you print or send the customer a label and it acts like they postage is prepaid. When the item gets to the post office they weight it and charge the postage against your account. You can either put money on deposit with the post office or you can open a CAPS account that lets the post office debit your bank account. You can also track the shipment just like any other. The advantage is if you don't know the weight of items no need to worry, also if the customer never uses the label you are not charged.
admin265
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! A feature like this would be extremely helpful.
maurice
First-timer (legacy)
This is an essential feature for any company that sells clothing online. The advantage of having the easiest and streamlined return process is huge in this business and having a return label ready to peel and stick onto the original packaging is the keystone. This is a sticking point for us. We love Shipstation and really need this feature to continue to grow together.
admin265
First-timer (legacy)
Please please please please
taylor7
First-timer (legacy)
yes we really really need this.
stephen10
First-timer (legacy)
Great to hear this is started (and I didn't even use my votes)!! Now Endicia is offering the service as well and since we already have Endicia integration, it might be easy to add this feature. http://www.endicia.com/landing-pages/pay-on-use-returns Like most things on Endicia, it's easy and intuitive. It would be great to print the return label along with the packing list on the same sheet, like the pros do...
shipstation61
First-timer (legacy)
This is a great idea, especially if you can work a deal where we don't have a pay a subscription to use it.
Frank11
First-timer (legacy)
When will it be available?
diana4
First-timer (legacy)
We create pay-on-use return labels for every shipment we send out. We want to give customers the option to print their labels at home/office. Please add the ability to check a shipment as requiring the label be emailed to customers (not every customer will want an emailed label, potentially). Thanks!