cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shipping73
First-timer (legacy)
I currently have ShipStation integrated with WooCommerce. I am using the Shipment Tracking plugin to get the shipping information from ShipStation into WooCommerce. WooCommerce then in turn sends out the 'shipment shipped' email to the customer. That is great, but ShipStation sends the courier tracking number to the Shipment Tracking plugin instead of the Branded Tracking Page link. It would be great if ShipStation sent the Branded Tracking Page link to WooC alongside the tracking number so that link could be included in the customer emails. As of right now, I will have to use ShipStation to send out the 'shipment shipped' email, which is fine, but tougher to maintain consistent branding, and tougher to create more advanced email templates with the current ShipStation variables that are available.
3 Comments
chris49
First-timer (legacy)
It would be helpful and useful to have the carrier tracking url (if available) included with the "Order Notes" Marketplace Notification for WooCommerce stores. As it currently is, a text note such as this is sent: "ProductA x 1 shipped via UPS on December 2, 2019 with tracking number 1Z9XR6260303361928" It'd be helpful to either make that tracking number a link, or include the carrier link so it's more-easily accessed from the WooCommerce order inquiry, or other customer reports or notifications from WooCommerce.
Status changed to: Under Review

tmproductionsll
New Contributor

Updates?!