cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Diffcultities Loading Money, CC is fine

maddhattercaps
New Contributor

Insufficient account balance. Account exception Exception with code 0x00560101; module 86, category 1, item 1

It will not load funds no matter what I try and its just started Yesterday. Any Clue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello there @maddhattercaps

The error message you are seeing there does indicate a payment error. My recommendation, as with all direct error messages, is to reach out to our support department directly. They have the troubleshooting tools needed to get to the root of that behavior. 

With this message we often see that a bank has blocked or held a transaction, or a card number had a digit entered incorrectly. If you have double checked both of these and are still seeing the error message, then our support team is the next step to take 🙂 

I hope this helps!  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @maddhattercaps

The error message you are seeing there does indicate a payment error. My recommendation, as with all direct error messages, is to reach out to our support department directly. They have the troubleshooting tools needed to get to the root of that behavior. 

With this message we often see that a bank has blocked or held a transaction, or a card number had a digit entered incorrectly. If you have double checked both of these and are still seeing the error message, then our support team is the next step to take 🙂 

I hope this helps!  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

How come out of a batch of 20 there is always 1 or 2 orders have this issue , if the problem is with credit card or bank then none will print.I don't agree with your answer.

This new version has a lot of issues and is released without proper testing.

I think it is time to find a better provider.

we opened a support case 0 days ago and no reply yet.