ShipStation Features
Discuss how to use ShipStation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Template HTML Table Errors

Hey, all. I'm trying to create a custom packing slip for my company with instructions on it that are repeated further down the page. Right now, the text is just a table with stylings to make it look like plaintext. Reusing the table gives me "An erro...

online returns portal

the order look up page for the online returns portal needs refinement. we have many customers who call and complain that they can't generate a return label. this is not a form we have the ability to change at our end or within the shipstation app? we...

online return portal zip code.JPG
wendyg by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMARC, SPF & DKIM settings - Email deliverability

We want the FROM address set to our domain so that '@Shipstation.com' does not appear on emails sent to our customers.We are unable to use our own branding on emails from ShipStation because they get quarantined, and get tons of calls. Where is my pa...

USPS Ground Advantage Automation not working

Since USPS Ground Advantage has been implemented, automation for those labels does not work. Every other service works just fine, but I have to manually select the USPS Ground Advantage for every order. Support has only said they would be looking int...

apattee by Occasional Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

IMb intelligent tracking

This has been discussed about a year and half ago and allowing an option to track mail would be an advantageous offer. Firstly, all mail already has stamps.com own Mailer ID which it can manually view if someone contacts support. This is quite the ha...

Resend a webhook?

I'm using webhooks to trigger fulfilment in NetSuite when an order ships in ShipStation.If my middleware is down or miss the webhook call for any reason, is there a way to have ShipStation to send the webhook again ?

Calman by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mark as shipped Bulk - Error

Is anyone else getting an unidentified "error" when attempting to bulk upload tracking numbers? I've had this issue for over a month now and no one is helping me from shipstation, despite it being "escalated" and being told it is "of the highest prio...

brianna by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option to Remove HS Codes Listed on Packing Slip

I have recently enabled HS codes to be transferred to Shipstation from my Shopify store which is super helpful BUT now I notice the HS codes are listed on my packing slips under each line item. It looks sloppy and confusing for the customer and is no...

pamela2 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping Prices at a Glance

It would be a big step up if at a glance you can see the price of shipping for each shipping method without having to click on each one individually. Another bonus if best ship method based on speed and price was highlighted. This would save a tremen...

MikeATX by Occasional Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of my account

My account is locked out because I unsuccessfully I tried too many times to add funds. How am I supposed to do anything if I can't log back in. This customer support sucks.

ThomasB by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Automation "Adjust Order Weight" not functional.

I have several automation rules set up with the action "Adjust Order Weight" and I cannot get it to work. The criteria are being met, the log shows the rule as "applied", and the other actions in the rule are working, but the order weight is never ad...

Verified status shown in order list

I realize that the Verified badge shows up when viewing an order, it would be nice if there could be some way to show this in the order list. Whether it was a tag, a diferent column, whatever. I can't find any way to accomplish this.

scmsteve by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Automation Based on Inventory Levels

Is there a way to have an order that comes in based on inventory levels gets automatically assigned to a user. This way if there is an abundance of stock on the shelf as soon as the orders come in the fulfillment center then just pulls the item and s...

Fit2ride by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Rates

Has anyone else done the math on the new subscription pricing? We have and with the new charge for printing labels from our own carriers our cost monthly cost has increased over 1,000%.We have been with ShipStation for over 12 years and since they ha...

r_hudson by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

An option to Add Handling fee to orders

We hope you'll be able to add a box that we can check to add handling fees to orders. As a shipper that extends our shipping discounts to our customers, we would like to add a handling fee to the shipments we choose per box shipped. We want this amou...

ahofstad by First-timer
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos