cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments
quadroframes
First-timer (legacy)
Would be nice for those of us that ship primarily with the least expensive shipping method, to be presented with the lowest rate for quicker label creation. We use Fedex, UPS and USPS and using the Calculator window is basically like playing the slot machine. Carriers and prices show up and dance around in random order while calculating and it ends up landing on any old carrier, regardless of the price or days to ship. If there was a way to display the lowest price on top, that would save a ton of time. And, it would be more productive to just display this information in the main ship screen instead of always popping up new windows. Not overly intuitive.
cstone1
First-timer (legacy)
I have been doing seller fulfilled prime shipping for almost a year now. I have been using seller central to print off the packing list and buying shipping through there also. The one downfall is having to pair up the shipping label with each packing list. I have tried using shipstation for these shipments and using a 8.5" x 11" - 2 Label sheet to streamline the process. It makes a HUGE difference. However, what I do not like is having the beautiful feature that seller central does in that it will auto select the BEST shipping method to meet the deliver by date while also using the cheapest option. If ShipStation can include this feature, it would 100% make me fully switch to SS for this method. I ship on average 300-500 parcels per day, and cannot risk not delivering on time.
info329
First-timer (legacy)
Yes this would help me out a ton
sales168
First-timer (legacy)
We would really like this feature. It is a really nice thing that ShipWorks can do and a key reason that we switched over to them for a time. We offer free shipping which means that we choose between either UPS Ground or USPS Priority mail, so it would be nice for that to be done automatically.
Näak
Occasional Contributor
We need to see this happend. Shipstation is a KEY in our business. Don't get me wrong there are other KEY's available...
jstanton
First-timer (legacy)
I ship out hundreds of packages a day, and I currently need to click on every one to compare rates. This is taking way too much time, and we should be able to select the "lowest shipping" option based on criteria we choose. Please make this happen ASAP. To be honest, I might not have moved my entire shipping system to this software if I had know this was not an option.
emma
First-timer (legacy)
Is it possible to get some feedback on this topic here in the forum from a ShipStation employee? Is this something on the Ship Station list of improvements currently being worked on or is there an ETA? I put all of my 3 votes on this, so I am really eager to hear some news! Thank you.
citywireless146
First-timer (legacy)
This version is not easy to use Please do to previous version V3 To V2 Please.
ShawnSingh
Contributor
Hi, I'm creating a tool where it will be able to automatically rate-shop for you and apply the cheapest service based on your own custom rules. Is anyone interested in trying? Please comment with your email.
krish
First-timer (legacy)
'@shawn Singh Fabric Wholesale Direct. YES! krish@gearscanada.com