Order Source Integrations
Discuss store and marketplace integrations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shopify Note from buyers data issue

Hello all,I'm using Shopify apps to connect with ShipStation but there's something wrong with the data: Notes from buyers,My expectation: the data of Notes from buyers in ShipStation refer to Customer Note dataActual result: the data of Notes from bu...

duc1986d by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ShipStation support with Marketplacer Platform

Is there a connector to integrate Marketplacer Selling Channels into ShipStation.This would be much more convenient as currently have 3 Marketplacer selling channels in which we are using manual import/export for orders.

JJ23 by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bin Inventory System - Picklist Printing

Working on reconfiguring our inventory system. We sell on eBay primarily. When orders are imported from the platform, we set the SKU as the bin location for where the item is located. The picker goes to that area/bin and finds the item. Is there any ...

ExecV by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checkout Rates for Woocommerce

Is there any update on the feature to connect checkout rates with woocommerce?This feature would help us immensely. In the current economy we're looking for ways to help our customers out, and so we really need to pass the discounted UPS rates to the...

Unable to import orders from my eBay account

On June 10th (11 days ago) I reported that my eBay account orders weren't being imported. Since then, other than automated or presetted messages promising an answer, nothing has been done. One support associate after the other, one escalation after t...

Amazon Import Orders - SKU ASIN

When we get our orders imported from Amazon. It is taking the data from the Amazon ASIN slot and imports it into shipstation SKU slot. This is frustrating and incorrect as Amazon has a specific area where item location SKU is recorded and that is the...

ExecV by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order count using API

Hello,I would like to simply retrieve some aggregated order data, things like counts by status etc. Is this possible to do without retreiving all of the order data? This data appears at the end of the order queries, but we dont want all the accompany...

InkSmith by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Historical Imports - Preventing New Orders?

Hello community! We opened a Shipstation ticket about this 6 hours ago but haven't heard back after our initial conversation. We've done some additional research since then and want to see if these forums might produce a faster response than our foll...

Kalaubre by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Update Store only gets a fraction of my open orders

Hi,I have an Ecwid store that I've just connected to ShipStation. The store has over 450 pre-orders going back to October 2021 for items that are due to ship next week. ShipStation is only showing 152 orders going back to January 12. Does anyone know...

ewestp by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Shopify Stores

We are launching a second shopify store and I am just wondering if it is possible to have two shopify stores integrated as separate channels on one ShipStation account. I can't find any information that says this would be an issue but am looking to m...

Upstreet by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Update Order API

I'm would like to update the internalNotes field of an existing orders with our shipping cost (Status = awaiting_shipment) before I complete the Marked Ship API. I sent the API with the Order Number, OrderId and OrderKey (along with all the other req...

Filter order by Multiple store via API

Hi, In our client ShipStation store, we receive orders from multiple sources, Amazon, etc, How can we identify the order source via API, We use the following API to pull orders from Shipstaion.https://ssapi.shipstation.com/orders Please let us know, ...

ramkumar by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove PRICE (when assigned to other users)

Prices on products should be a on/off feature on orders. For most, Shipstation is just used to create shipping so product price shouldn't matter. However, if anyone assigns an order to another user... (we have a few 3rd party drop ship vendors that u...