Carrier Integrations
Discuss carriers, postage provider, and fulfillment integrations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WooCommerce Live Rates Integration

WooCommerce accounts for more than 30% of all E-Commerce Stores. Why is there still not a plug-and-play live shipping rate integration? I've seen previous posts, but it's time that those who require these features are given what they ask for. You gav...

Iloveshipstation.png
AmirKhan by Occasional Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 11 kudos

International Customs- Request Entity Too Large

Our team ships large international orders on a regular basis. When ShipStation generates the commercial invoice there is a maximum of 100 line items (customs declarations). Many orders we ship are over 100 line items, when this happens there is an er...

Resolved! Amazon Buy Shipping Failing on Specific Services

Issue: Amazon Buy Shipping does not work for us when trying to create shipments using the following services:USPS Ground Advantage (<1lb or 1lb to 70lb)USPS Ground Advantage CubicThere is a window regarding purchasing label from carrier, it disappear...

image.png
lsalerno by Occasional Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Amazon Buy Shipping and Shipstation

I noticed that Amazon Buy Shipping is now available in Shipstation (finally!!) but it doesn’t seem to work. When searching for carrier rates using Buy Shipping, I get an error back that says “One or more providers reported an error. Phone_number must...

Errors with Loomis Express Courier

I have found 2 bugs with the Loomis Express Integration. The first is that I cannot void a label that has been created. I get the following error The second is the rate calculator does not work. I have attached a picture of that as well.

shipstation loomis void label error.png shipstation loomis rate calculator error.png

Loomis Express Integration

When will the Integration with Loomis Express work? When I try to connect my account I get the error code "Authorization for this request was denied by the module. (3b87624a-861a-466b-9ff6-148a6239e7c7)"

Maximum Weight Error Carrier Code 1015 - DPD

Hi There - has anybody been recieving Maximum Weight Errors when trying to generate DPD labels through API? We have been recieving these and have an open ticket for weeks that shows no signs of solving. About 40-50% of all our labels return this thro...

Luke by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GlobalPost International - Shipping up to 70lbs?

Original post from user Ginger Kaiser GlobalPost is available in my Shipstation Account. When the package weighs more than 4 lbs the following message is received: Selected service is not compatible with other settings (package type, weight, size) Gl...

SarahATX by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos