ShipStation Features
Discuss how to use ShipStation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BFPO, Why remove?!?!

Can some please help me to understand why the ability to create labels for BFPO address was removed??We, as a company, have been shipping to BFPO addresses with Shipstation for a few years (a bunch of our customers are Military people) but out of now...

ISSUE: Address Validation Can Cause Information Loss

Have you experienced this before?Consider a address imported from your store into ShipStation, where the customer intentionally puts their Unit # on BOTH LINES because they wanted to make sure the unit # doesn't get cut off:ADDRESS LINE 1: 12345 N Lo...

orders93_0-1680286096392.png orders93_1-1680286191490.png
orders93 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Address Validation Failed

I received an error message when trying to ship a package from the USA to Ñuñoa, Santiago in Chile. "Address Validation Failed, We weren't able to validate this address. This may cause delays in your delivery." I contacted the intended recipient and ...

Unable to Process Batch

Currently unable to process batches. It validates labels and then sits with a spinning circle forever. Currently have contacted support twice and neither time have they resolved it. Is anyone else effected by this?

Bulk printing order alerts

We always bulk print packing slips and labels but recently the popup alert that warned us that we already printed packing slips has disappeared. As you can imagine this is leading to some major picking/packing issues. I attempted to seek help from sh...

Mia4 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Address type on packing slips

I am trying to get the address type on a custom packing slip template. It would be useful for when using scan to ship for a person to know whether to use FedEx home or ground without having to open the order at all and know which service to use. Is t...

Address verification, postal zip code error

I have automatic address correction disabled for our Amazon store so that I can manually review and update each order with an address error. This morning I noticed that the majority of our Amazon orders had an orange warning due to invalidated addres...

123.jpg
kayla-zk by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos