ShipStation Features
Discuss how to use ShipStation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scan to Print Scale not Working

I'm posting this here to see if others are having the same issue. Shipstation support has been working on the issue for the past 13 days.When in Scan to Print, the scale is not reading weight properly. First it wasn't showing a correct weight and was...

torivt by Occasional Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Barcode Scanners

Hello! I am looking for recommendation for a barcode scanner. We are looking to implement one that will work best with scanning the UPC barcodes on a label and then scan the UPC barcode on the actual product to make sure our pickers and packers are p...

Scan to Verify and Print

I am running into an issue with Scan to verify and print. The scan process works fine. After the last item is scanned and it switches over to the print function, I have to uncheck and re-check the the use scale box to get the scale to read the weight...

cschlik by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Feature Request (Printing order barcodes sticker)

Hello, I think an important feature to request is to be able to print the barcode that Shipstation generates for each order on a sticker by itself or allowing the creation of custom documents based on shipstation HTML suggestions or just allowing bar...

Ghiath by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Please add ability to download SKU barcodes

Please add the ability to download product SKU barcodes. This would give us the option to place SKUs on the products themselves and scan those rather than the packing slip. If a packer grabs the wrong item and scans it in on the packing slip, scannin...

SKU.png
jaimes57 by Occasional Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pick List Order Number Barcode

Is there a way to add the barcode found on Packing Slips to the Pick List? Our workflow starts with a pick sheet / pick list.We are making the switch to ShipStation, but we need to print a packing slip in order to scan the order barcode?The only thin...

ChrisCross by Occasional Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Barcode Order to be read on DPD App

Hi All,I use shipstation to manage the orders from our different marketplaces and the different carrier companies we work with.I ran into an issue with DPD (carrier). DPD labels printed through Shipstation are on different size from the standards tha...

Printing packing slips on Thermal receipt papers

Can we print packing slips on thermal receipt papers so we dont need to use expensive papers or printers ? like how Amazon FBA does. They just throw a little receipt paper in it.Is that possible?I wanted to check before i order a receipt printer.Than...

Bulk printing order alerts

We always bulk print packing slips and labels but recently the popup alert that warned us that we already printed packing slips has disappeared. As you can imagine this is leading to some major picking/packing issues. I attempted to seek help from sh...

Mia4 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

"Invalid Product" when scanning order number?

This just started recently, and according to reports from the warehouse crew it seems to only be happening on orders after this past weekend. They normally login on the iPads, go to the Scan+Verify screen, and scan the order number in, then verify th...

scmsteve by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos