ShipStation Features
Discuss how to use ShipStation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipment and delivery emails suddenly stopped sending.

Hello, About two weeks ago my shipment and delivery emails suddenly stopped sending even though nothing has been changed in my store settings. I have it set up to send an email when the package hits the mail stream (I use UPS and FedEx which support ...

TylerM by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please reset USPS Ground Advantage to "trackable"

Right now, Shipstation does not have the new USPS Service "Ground Advantage" set internally as a trackable service. As a result, shipping notifications are not sent when I want them to be sent (when the item is first scanned), nor does any shipping s...

dyedianadye by Occasional Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Export Orders Automatically

Is it possible for Shipstation to set Automation Rules that allow the user to export orders automatically to a csv file on a specific time with set criteria for filter?Or is it possible to Orders to be synced to a Google Sheet and allow export of ord...

Puffy by First-timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WooCommerce Shipment Tracking

Does ShipStation send tracking information back to the WooCommerce website and assign it to the correct order automatically? Is there a way to nicely display the tracking information in the WooCommerce customer account dashboard via a map, or display...

Request Fulfilment from a location

Hey everyone, I am new to ShipStation so apologies if this has been covered somewhere else (although I couldn't find it). We have two locations for inventory in Shopify (one in the US, and one in the UK). Our US warehouse ships US orders only, and ou...

CB2022 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bulk printing order alerts

We always bulk print packing slips and labels but recently the popup alert that warned us that we already printed packing slips has disappeared. As you can imagine this is leading to some major picking/packing issues. I attempted to seek help from sh...

Mia4 by First-timer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Edit Email Item List

On the email notifications, how can we edit what the item list displays or how it's displayed. We would like it to be QTY, Description, then Item #. Is this possible? Or can we have just the title of the product and qty displayed?

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.23.06 AM.png

Shipping confirmation missing

A recent shipment doesn't show up in the Shipments grid. It was entered manually, and it appears in the label queue. I did not receive a Bcc email for shipping confirmation. This has never happened before. I think my only change was to have the order...

ojj by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product pictures in shipping notification?

Original post by user Jarrod Murray Can you add product pictures to the shipping notifications? For example if they purchase the yellow hat, it will show the picture of the yellow hat in the email? I have seen other companies include thumbnails of th...

SarahATX by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos