cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier still showing after deleting

Symb_to
New Contributor

Hello, I'm totally brand new here. I added fedex as an carrier, and then I deleted the whole connection. Going to my website, I still see the FedEX options. It is been since yesterday and it is still there. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey there @Symb_to

Thank you for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled to have you with us 🙂

If you have already removed the carrier connection from ShipStation, then we will no longer have a way to transmit that information to the selling channel. It may be worth inspecting the selling channel side's settings to ensure there is no other inputs for that FedEx information. 

With that in mind, we certainly want to make sure you're able to ship as normal so please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have made these checks and continue to see this behavior.

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @Symb_to

Thank you for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled to have you with us 🙂

If you have already removed the carrier connection from ShipStation, then we will no longer have a way to transmit that information to the selling channel. It may be worth inspecting the selling channel side's settings to ensure there is no other inputs for that FedEx information. 

With that in mind, we certainly want to make sure you're able to ship as normal so please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have made these checks and continue to see this behavior.

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Hello Davis. I can't believe I missed that. It was really through my channel. Can't thank you enough.