cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I connect ShipStation to USPS with Our Discount Rate?

PPE
Occasional Contributor

I noticed that I have to use account of stamps.com to connect SS with USPS. But we are offered discount rates when using our USPS account to ship, just like Fedex.

How can I apply my discount rate from USPS to Stamps account?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @PPE ,

Thanks for your post and for being a part of our community. 

Currently, the only USPS providers that can be connected to ShipStation are Endicia and Stamps. However, it might not hurt to reach out to stamps and tell them your situation and your current rates to see if they could help as Mason had suggested. 

Also if you opt to create a stamps account via ShipStation it will automatically have access to discounted USPS pricing that corresponds with Commerical Base pricing. 

Hopefully, this information helps. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

I believe this is an issue on the USPS end - I would contact them

SuperheroDIY
Occasional Contributor

Wait are you saying that we need to contact USPS to connect the discount to the Stamps.com account? 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @PPE ,

Thanks for your post and for being a part of our community. 

Currently, the only USPS providers that can be connected to ShipStation are Endicia and Stamps. However, it might not hurt to reach out to stamps and tell them your situation and your current rates to see if they could help as Mason had suggested. 

Also if you opt to create a stamps account via ShipStation it will automatically have access to discounted USPS pricing that corresponds with Commerical Base pricing. 

Hopefully, this information helps. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager