cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS suddenly not showing as carrier option

MikeATX
Occasional Contributor

Hi, Been using shipstation for several years. Suddenly, UPS isn't showing in my list of carrier options even though it's setup in my list of carriers. I've disconnected and reconnected a few times hoping that would solve the issue. That didn't work. I've reached out to customer service but they don't respond at all. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MikeATX
Occasional Contributor

Screenshot 2021-05-06 shipstation.jpg Thanks for the reply. Just figured it out. I had to choose "Postage Provider" in order to see the UPS service option. In the two years I've been using Shipstation, this has never happened. Our UPS and Fedex services always showed. Why would UPS be listed under Postage Provider? I understand that the UPS services offered by Shipstation would be under Postage Provider because it's pay as you go like USPS, but our UPS service is linked to our carrier account. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

Can you show/tell me what services you have selected?
Settings > Labels > Shipping Carriers

fedex_settings.PNG

MikeATX
Occasional Contributor

Screenshot 2021-05-06 shipstation.jpg Thanks for the reply. Just figured it out. I had to choose "Postage Provider" in order to see the UPS service option. In the two years I've been using Shipstation, this has never happened. Our UPS and Fedex services always showed. Why would UPS be listed under Postage Provider? I understand that the UPS services offered by Shipstation would be under Postage Provider because it's pay as you go like USPS, but our UPS service is linked to our carrier account. 

That is really interesting I would have never thought to click on that little gear