cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add the UPS account as carrier

Reachmobile
New Contributor

I have a Bronze subscription plan, and I have been trying to add a private UPS account as carrier on my shipstation account, I keep getting an error that says "There is a non-technical issue with your request, in order to resolve you will need to contact UPS customer service at 1-888-851-4901." UPS has confirmed that there is no issue or lock on the account. I have tried contacting shipstation in several ways to get a resolution on this, but nothing helped. What can I do to get the account added on my carrier?

5 REPLIES 5

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @Reachmobile

I am more than happy to get you some assistance. Can you please DM me with the best email address to use to contact you? 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Hello Erin, thanks for your response, you can reach me at 

Reachmobile
New Contributor

Hi @Manager-Erin  I'm still awaiting a resolution on this issue. UPS has confirmed that there is no hold or issue on the account and I'm yet not able to add the carrier account.

info88
First-timer

HELLO

did anyone else loose there UPS account over the weekend? Is this part of them trying to force us to use there ups service 

Hey there, info88! 

If you are having issues with your UPS account, please get in touch with customer support so they can further assist you. You can reach them at support@shipstation.com. 

Happy Shipping! 

-Cara