cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jin_zhao
First-timer (legacy)
Customize Sales Dashboard and add feature to auto refresh. Actually I want to use shipstation dashboard to show my team some sales data in real time. So that would be better if shipstation can add a feature to auto refresh data every minute instead of manually clicking refresh button.
5 Comments
jin_zhao
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, actually I want to display a sales of each store in a real time, I mean it's kind of live dashboard, If I do plugin to auto refresh, but after page refresh, shipstation always shows me sales of last 30 days, not today sales. Now I need to display live sales on VT, so everytime refresh I have to manually select day to today, which is very inconvenient.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thank you for that update! We hope to hear from more users on this to help gain visibility on live dashboards for daily stats.
eric26
First-timer (legacy)
This is a function I would love to see added to. I think the dashboards pull very pertinent information and display them graphically extremely well, great design! Although, I would love those visuals to be able to display slightly more specific information. Right now we can only manipulate the date range. I would love to be able to segment by Selling Channel in addition to date range. I think that being able to select a view to isolate the performance of each channel would be extremely beneficial. Would this only add 1 drop down selection near date as there would be 2 criteria to choose from? Maybe checkbox style to allow which channels contribute to the display? I run multiple channels and each are a little different, and don't contribute to our total numbers in the same way. 1 example is that we don't charge shipping on 1 channel, but we incur a cost. this shows a loss in shipping, although we bill the client company entity separately for this. it would be nice to exclude this loss from our results as it's not an accurate representation of the data. There would be many other benefits to this upgrade, I hope you guys take into consideration!
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

ExecV
New Contributor

Has any features like these been added. We can use this as well. Visual live updates KPIs, # of orders, daily revenues, etc.