cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales460
Occasional Contributor

What shipstation does not understand is we have employees who need to figure out the cheapest way to ship an item.  By not populating the calculator with all the Priority Mail options it slows our employees down tremendously because they have to change the package type to flat rate, Regional A, or Regional B.

In the old version, it was fine.  This is the worst Upgrade I have ever seen and forcing us to this new version is terrible.  I wish there was another type of shipping software as I would leave ShipStation today!

6 Comments
service41
Frequent Contributor

It's also much slower to compute and display the carrier rates.   Sometimes takes a full minute to display.   About 5 times slower than the old version.   This is just not acceptable.

Info302
Contributor

Completely agree.  We cant go back and check that employees shipped items properly or do training.  Old version was great. This new layout has so many issues.  

Status changed to: In Progress

service41
Frequent Contributor

Not only is the rate calculator slower but it also doesn't show the delivery dates as it did in V2.   You actually have to click an option to see what the delivery date is back in the order.   Then you have to go back in the calculator to check delivery dates for other options.   This was fine in V2.   It's crap in V3.  Unbelievable.

Info302
Contributor

Has anyone found an alternative to Shipstation.  This new version, lack of support and overall frustration is very upsetting and hurting our productivity.  

sequins
Contributor

I realize this is "In Progress," but wanted to hopefully add to the urgency of the matter.  Now that USPS has had a DRASTIC rate increase for the holidays, it is now more important than ever to be able to see rates alternative to the Package rate.  We try to use Flat Rate and Regional Rate packing exclusively, and not being able to see these rates not only costs us time, but money.