cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zach4
First-timer

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, possibly related to having multiple selling channels. As part of our workflow, we print an Order Summary and a set of Packing Slips at the same time. Historically, these have both printed in the same order (chronological, but I don't really care so long as they're aligned.)

Just recently in V3, the packing slips now seem to have changed to sorting by selling channel. However, the Order Summary can't be sorted in the same order. These means that we're now burning significant time manually sorting all of our packing slips after printing.

I can't imagine that any user would want mismatched sorting orders in different reports for a single set of orders, but Shipstation support has told me this is intentional. Would it be possible to align the print order in these different reports?

2 Comments
Status changed to: Investigating

BRHWallingford
New Contributor

Was there any update to this?  I would like to print in a pre sorted order.  In my case by alphabetical order by sku.  Our warehouse is set up alphabetically and if we can print that way.  My pickers would cut down on the travel time.  I know the pick list prints out in order, but most of my orders are one line , one item orders.