cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor

Pop up tiles all over the place on the main Orders screen.  Any time you run your cursor over a customer, it pops up a tile with Customer Details, but half the time the tiles don't dissapear and you're forced to click the X to close the tile, which changes the order that you're working on.  Super frustrating.

10 Comments
bearhollow
Occasional Contributor

So many pop up at the same time it is hard to work.

Yelena
Rookie

The same pop up pops up multiple times on a single page. The pop ups get stuck and i have to completely refresh to get them to go away. They block the shipping info and it is impossible to figure out what i do to get them to pop up in the first place

CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor

Mentioned this a month ago, no update or improvement.

1) Floating tiles all over the screen as you try to hover over an order to click on it, a tile from a different order with "Customer Info" pops up in your way.  Hit X to close, now you're in the other order.   ARRGHHH this is frustrating, slow, and very easy to screw up and end up entering shipping info into the wrong order.  Disabling the sidebar doesn't fix it.  

2) Almost every morning when I log in, SS has forgotten my printer settings.  Updating to newest SS Connect hasn't fixed it.

And hey, while we're suggesting improvements, it would be nice if the LB and OZ fields were large enough to actually see all the digits.......

Status changed to: In Progress

CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor

Yay!  In Progress is good, hopefully a quick fix?

joseph_stringer
New Contributor

I have nothing good to say about the new version, but stumbled on this setting and it made my life a tiny bit better. Thinking this might help you too.

Settings > Account > Display Options > Orders, and Hide "Customer History Popover"

joseph_stringer
New Contributor

Look at this option.... Nothing good to say about the new version. So so so many shortcomings. Nothing like a good forced downgrade. I stumbled on this option a while ago. Not sure why moderator doesn't know about it. One small victory. Hope it helps.

Settings > Account > Display Options > Orders, and Hide "Customer History Popover"

CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor

@joseph_stringer, thank you!  This is perfect, solved one issue!:)
BC-Shipping
Frequent Contributor

Pop up's are even worse and more distracting for some reason this morning. Did they change something? I contacted support and they told me that they haven't heard of ANY issues with the popups. How can this be "IN PROGRESS" and support not knowing anything about it?

pkorn100
Occasional Contributor

the popups are the most annoying thing, why not give us the option to disableit?

bring back the old layout!!