I was fine with the old version. Then I got a message from SS saying they were forcing everyone to the "new improved" version. So I go ahead and move over to the new version and its like 5 times slower to get a label printed. I can't believe it! I thought maybe it was my browser so I switched from Firefox to Chrome. Nope! It's still slow. I mean ridiculously slow. I'll type stuff in and it shows up on the screen 10-15 seconds later. When I click print label it says "Purchasing label from carrier" for about 20-30 seconds until the label finally appears. It's very reminiscent of applications on PCs around 1990 vintage working over 2400 baud modem connections.