cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I am new to this forum. Is it my imagination, or is it all questions and no answers?

clarkdevon
Rookie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

I usually at least look into the problems posted here, but I only reply if I can find a solution myself.

If you have a problem that the community can't answer its best for you to take it to the shipstation support. I think this forum is really useful for tips/tricks with shipstation, supporting eachother, or even suggesting shipping supplies. Let me know if you have a problem yourself and I can look into it!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

I usually at least look into the problems posted here, but I only reply if I can find a solution myself.

If you have a problem that the community can't answer its best for you to take it to the shipstation support. I think this forum is really useful for tips/tricks with shipstation, supporting eachother, or even suggesting shipping supplies. Let me know if you have a problem yourself and I can look into it!

TexasGreg
Occasional Contributor

>>but I only reply if I can find a solution myself.

My post from Monday must have fell into this category. https://community.shipstation.com/t5/Order-Source-Integrations/Important-Data-Points-Not-Mapped/td-p...

Would be nice if Shipstation provided someone that if they didn't know the answer, they found the answer. That would benefit more people and reduce the support queue. 

GoodSpeed
Occasional Contributor

I am brand new to this forum as well, but I'm guessing the point of this forum is that ShipStation is trying to get users to help other users which keeps them from having to be part of the process at all. It is a great strategy if they can pull it off, but as you pointed out, it often requires more knowledgeable people (including ShipStation personnel) to assist in finding solutions. 

I looked at your question and since it is a semi-technical question I doubt you will find a lot of support on here with the current userbase. I posted a response there, but unfortunately it won't solve your issues.

DirkMartin
Contributor

Yeah, you are correct.

This forum is waaaay more issues, than answers.