cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support is non existant.

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Support has been ignoring us for over 1 month. I hope they see this and reply to our ticket.

7 REPLIES 7

JakeM
Contributor

We have had an ongoing issue with rates not being applied for about a month (maybe slightly more.) I assume they will fix it at some point, since it affects other core features, but the lack of updates is frustrating.

We have a workaround, and it can run without a person monitoring it, but it still adds time to shipping every single day. 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @FazStore @JakeM

Thank you both for being a part of our community and for reaching out.

If you are wanting to talk to our support team or check on updates to your case, reaching out to this team is going to be the best way to get ahold of them. You can do this by replying to your ticket or reaching out to create a new inquiry. 

Please note that if your case has been escalated to senior support for additional work that that it might take some time to resolve due to potential development work that needs to be done but you are always welcome to check in. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager  

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

I have been replying to the ticket and for over 1 month they ignore me.

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

@Manager-Erin 

In February I had a share screen with one of your support people. I showed him the issue with my Connect and he said I'd get an answer back soon. It has been almost 6 months with no news.

The other issue is my shipstation doesn't populate the images. I have been talking to support since October 2022 and still no fix. I guess it was easier for them to just ignore me

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Hello?

Why does support ignore clients?

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Hello @FazStore

Thank you for responding to me. It is never our intention for anyone to feel like they have been ignored. I definitely want to look into this, but I do need your help. I sent you a private message to request your latest ticket number, can you please DM me your most recent open case number? 

I need this information to look into the case you are specifically referencing.

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager