cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to import orders from my eBay account

TapeXpress
New Contributor

On June 10th (11 days ago) I reported that my eBay account orders weren't being imported. Since then, other than automated or presetted messages promising an answer, nothing has been done. One support associate after the other, one escalation after the other, one supervisor after the other, and nothing. In the past, SS support representatives were able to solve stuff like this in minutes an via chat but now, they are absolutely incompetent to solve an issue with the supposedly main feature of this app, which is IMPORTING orders. The only case number I have is "3613900 escalation submitted", and 20 diiferent emails with no solution at all. 

3 REPLIES 3

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @TapeXpress

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. I just wanted to check in with you. I was able to see that your ticket was resolved with our support team. Are you still experiencing issues after this resolution? 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Hello, after a really long wait it was solved, but to be honest, support team in this case showed lack of attention and interest on solving the issue. 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @TapeXpress

Thanks for updating us to let us know that this get resolved. That being said, I will make sure that your feedback about your experience is shared internally.

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager