cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jegonlineventur
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to have multiple shipstation accounts open at once or even switch through accounts through the UI. We have a few different completely different ecommerce businesses running with different shipping softwares. Shipstation is by far our favorite and we'd love to consolidate everything there.
11 Comments
cory_morris
First-timer (legacy)
Holding employees accountable limits shipping mistakes, but with so many ShipStation accounts & so many Shippers (people who use ShipStation for creating labels), signing out & in becomes an inconvenience, especially on busy days. A feature that allows for an automatic sign-out after x amount of minutes of inactivity would help tremendously in pinpointing what user shipped what product as it forces whoever to sign in to their account. Having the option to toggle between several accounts would also be helpful as log-ins/log-offs are not intervened with. Maybe having some sort of pin to toggle between the accounts would be an efficient way of switching over accounts.
jegonlineventur
First-timer (legacy)
Xero and Quickbooks does it. It would be the same functionality.
jegonlineventur
First-timer (legacy)
Even bigcommerce allows a user account to access multiple stores. Why can't this be done yet?
Craig6
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, I own multiple companies and have multiple accounts with ShipStation. It would be great if there was a single login option so that I could just toggle between companies rather than logging in and logging out every time I need to switch. It would be helpful if ShipStation connect would do the same. Thanks -Craig
gabe4
First-timer (legacy)
Currently toggling back and forth between multiple ShipStation accounts is not something that can be done in ShipStation. The accounts would require two different, separate logins. I think this is a cool idea.
almanaq
First-timer
1) This should not be the default. I am already annoyed that every time I go to use ShipStation, it has signed out on me. 2) The only way this makes sense is that it "signs out" of a subaccout but not the actual account, and then it presents a simple UI for choosing which subaccount to use. Anything else would make the entire signin workflow even worse than it is.
cotunafish
First-timer (legacy)
I work for one company and we have our own shipstation accounts. We want to give another company access to fullfill our orders. However they have their own shipstation account. It would be nice for them to be able to see the orders from my account and from their account under one login instead of needing to have 2 separate logins
Status changed to: Under Review

Ek88V
New Contributor

Did an option to toggle between companies/brands with one login so orders from 2 different brands dont get mixed up ever happen?

RandyBob
Rookie

I have two Shipstation accounts and use Chome on a Mac.  It has worked fine for years but in the last few months when I switch accounts the program gets stuck in a loop trying to load (spinning wheel)  I have contacted customer support and they told me to clear the cache every time I switch or to open  the second store in an incognito window.  Both of these things work but I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue and why did it work for years and now not work.  Shipstation user for over 20 years.