cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexmcevoy
First-timer

Hi,

I think it would be great if "Ship Date" was a "Bulk Update" option. Right. now this is only possible to do inside each individual order (see attached photo).

We are a direct-to-consumer e-commerce company that only ships Monday-Thursday.

We would like to start printing our shipping labels on Friday and Saturday for Monday shipments.

I imagine many other users are in the same position and this would help their shipping workload!

This would help us greatly from an operational perpsective

7 Comments
Status changed to: New

norbauer
First-timer

Yes, please add this feature. I'm frustratingly having to go and change the ship date for the day after, for each of our shipments.

kelseylandforce
First-timer

Yes!!! I am also dealing with this challenge right now. I end up having to ship out 100 orders on Mondays because going into each one is too time consuming. Would love to be able to bulk apply and have them done on Sundays.

mferneau
Occasional Contributor

It is too time consuming to update the ship dates one at a time... Please allow updating the ship date in bulk.

mstiles
Occasional Contributor

I agree. we could benefit from this greatly!

ordersmaya
New Contributor

is that fixed ? shipstation ship date 

KB
First-timer

TOTALLY agree!  We are in the same boat.  The FedEx Express carrier has to scan and print a special label for EVERY SINGLE SHIPMENT if the ship date is incorrect.  As you can imagine, this causes an absolute nightmare when shipping hundreds of orders.  Pleeeeease make this a high priority.  We need "update ship date" as a bulk feature and I'm absolutely sure this is something all D2C companies need.  Thanks!