cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noah4
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to have the option to choose a specific day of the week for an automation rule. For example, if the day is Saturday, change all of my FedEx Ground orders to UPS Ground.
25 Comments
no-reply1
First-timer (legacy)
Another example of how we would use this is for Saturday delivery. We ship many FedEx priority overnight packages on Friday, and Shipstation does not prompt that a package is eligible for Saturday Delivery. I would use this to make an automation rule that says if the day is Friday, and the mapped method is prioirty overtnight, check the box for saturday delivery.
sayyid
First-timer (legacy)
Hi - Would love to have this feature added. I ship UPS Monday - Thursday and then USPS Thur - Sat.
support151
First-timer (legacy)
We would also like this for orders that come in on Friday requesting overnight shipping, in order to automatically select Saturday delivery.
dliu
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 would like to set Saturday delivery on Thursday shipments for FedEx 2 days
nwilliams1
First-timer (legacy)
I need this feature as well. I need to 'enable Saturday delivery' for my orders, but this is only applicable on Thursday, as I ship via FedEx 2 day. In this scenario, checking the 'enable Saturday delivery' on any day except Thursday results in a ratings error from FedEx. For automation rules, there is already 'enable Saturday delivery' for an action, but no way to add a criteria to only apply this rule on Thursday (day of the week)
alex28
First-timer (legacy)
I'd like to have a set of rules for orders on Mon-Thurs, and another set for orders on Fri-Sun. The issue is that one of our shipping providers (UPS) won't pick up on weekends, which means that many customer orders sit for extra days, which is a customer pain point.
wholesale5
First-timer (legacy)
We need this feature, as well.
lauren_smith
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to be able to set an automation rule based off the day of the week. We ship Friday orders with Saturday delivery and want to be able to set a rule if the order is placed or imported on a Friday, enable Saturday delivery. Only workaround I see right now is to set a new automation rule every week for that Friday's date.
shipping102
First-timer (legacy)
This needs to be implemented as it would help me with shipping. I want my customers to be happy and by sending out next day airs on Friday, with Saturday delivery would make that happen. This can also be done with Second-day air shipments on Thursday. This would allow me to work faster instead of going into that one and manually selecting it. I know the bulk selection is there but if I were able to just automate that, my job becomes much better and i can ship more out per day. Please implement this!!!
zoe2
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please! Our product only tolerates 2 days in transit, but we still want to ship on Thursdays and have it arrive by the weekend. We have a second set of 1 day automation rules that get packages there in the cheapest service with 1 day in transit (so Ground when close). We have to manually toggle to one-day rules on Thursdays from the 2-day set of automations that get packages there in two days the most cheaply (adding ground zones that arrive in 2 days). If I could set a 'ordered on' a specific day of the week it would solve it. Or, better yet, if you could have automation rules process automatically overnight to reflect specific shipping rules for each day of the week... Thanks!