cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ElfsGiftsOnline
New Contributor

I would like to be able to change the background color of the header bar where the store logo and social media buttons go (or the dropdown button on tablet/mobile), as well as the background and text color of the columns/boxes. in order to have it match the theme/design of my website. I have the page background color and the text colors I'm able to change set to match my color scheme. However the white bar at the top of the page clashes and makes it look like some crappy free webpage that someone with ZERO artistic/design talent built. Like just boxes of color with no depth or graphics or contrast, or maybe too much contrast, idk. It looks like garbage lol. (website colors are more of a darker theme with brighter colors for the text, buttons, and content. The white looks AWFUL).

An alternate option would be the ability to upload a banner-like logo that would cover the entirety of the bar. I'm not sure if that's already possible or not, or what the image size would need to be in order to do that. 

Screenshot 2023-01-05 100445.jpg