cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
kvitamins
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

For RRD it is important to have Dimensional Weight Calculations.

Thanks

5 Comments
Joe1963
First-timer

Not able to get dimensional weight calculations from woocommerce to shipstation.   

Joe1963
First-timer

Trying to get variable to move from woocommerce to shipstation.   I have the info filled out in shipstation but only weight moves over, not dimensional size.   Any ideas.

KnollwoodRoad
New Contributor

Given FedEx and UPS now use DIM weight for real-time shipping estimates/costs, this seems like it should be a standard feature for all live rates. We definitely need this!

NEV21
Occasional Contributor

Can we please get this feature

FarmerDefense
First-timer

Please please please 

with out this you have made the shipping strategy completely useless. 

i was using ship strategy to find the cheapest rates but this ended up costing us thousand of dollars in shipping. 

when no dims are considered the cost of the package is the cheapest rate 

we ship hats which are 16x16x6 which only weight about 3 lbs or less with just the package weight those are about 8$ to ship surepost which beats ground at 11 and usps at 13 but then i get the bill from UPS surepost and i was actually charged 42$ for each of those packages since the dims are 13 lbs

this is jsut crazy that after multiple years of people asking and being a shipping service provider you would not calulate prices based on what they are actually being charged at.