cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam_springer
First-timer (legacy)
Working with third party suppliers who are fulfilling orders for us we need the ability to hide the unit $ and the total $.
19 Comments
wrareinc
First-timer (legacy)
We have the same issue, would be very helpful
shipping217
First-timer (legacy)
We just started to use shipstation it looks good and works good but one thing is missing and its a BIG missing in my opinion, why are you serving to shipping department how much its sold for? if you are employee wants to see how much its cost let him go on amazon. restrict unauthorized employees from selling numbers is 1st thing when you build bussniess Hierarchy.
shipping217
First-timer (legacy)
price amount can be on/off for each user depends on permissions that set by the admin. Why its necessary? if you use third party service that procides shipping&packing or just want to hide it from your shipping department empolyess.
orders176
First-timer (legacy)
I also would like this feature.
corey6
First-timer (legacy)
this would be nice to do, because we have different people in our SS and it would be nice to hide unit price and order totals based on permissions and/or restrictions
corey6
First-timer (legacy)
it would be nice to do this, because we do not want our third party person to know what we sell things for. can it be changed via permissions and/or restrictions?
slimpharmalabs
First-timer (legacy)
can you please implement this feature as we don't want other users to see the price we get paid per product across marketplaces. It's vital this feature is optional
jbrunet
Rookie
Hi Team Shipstation, This feature is not a nice to have for us, it's mandatory one and not having available is hurting our business. Thanks to implement it, if you can.
Sales5
First-timer
This is a MUST for us since some of our vendors that drop ship are also direct competitors.
wholesale5
First-timer (legacy)
please add this option! We need to hide unit price and order totals. This should be standard. this is the one and only reason why I will be leaving shipstation,