cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
kevin43
First-timer (legacy)
We would like to set a schedule of when it could import our orders similar to auto-periodically, but the feature of putting the time of when shipstation automatically start importing orders. This would save us 30 to 60 mins.
15 Comments
ryan21
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would be incredibly useful for those using multiple online stores, but aren't open on weekends. Let me give an example: let's say a company has an eBay store, and amazon store, and a bigcommerce store. They aren't open on weekends, so that makes Monday's incredibly busy (once things get going). Even if someone gets in right at 8:30 am on Monday morning to start the import for all three stores, the last store won't finish importing until 9:30 or even 10:00. If it were possible to schedule an import for a specific time, they could have it start automatically at 7:30 or 8:00 am. Then, it would already be done (or would be shortly) by the time everybody showed up for work, and nobody would be sitting around for an hour doing nothing while waiting for orders from the weekend to synchronize.
greenvuellc
First-timer (legacy)
We have a terrible problem with your service. Your algorithm does not do an adequate job of automatically importing orders. We know it's based on historical sales but recently we've seen an increase (over 2 months) in sales through our eBay channel, yet we're only aware of these sales because we check eBay. Shipstation does not automatically update nearly 90% of our orders and we have to sync them into the system. What's the purpose of having push notifications on the mobile app if the system never pulls our orders from our channels in a timely fashion? This is a huge problem, the fact that your company repeatedly states that they're not interested in fixing or improving this problem is a huge put off and would be a reason we would leave for a competitor. Especially considering your lack of inventory management options (*which we've been hearing are in the works for over a year now).
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @Andrew, thank you for chiming in and for providing that example. Just to clarify, it isn't that your orders aren't automatically importing at all but it's that they aren't importing as frequent. Is that correct? And there are 2 ways for you to find out you have new eBay orders, directly from the eBay site, and from ShipStation Companion. Is that also correct?
shawn2
First-timer (legacy)
for us, we'd just like it to go in and pull orders before we stop processing orders for the day to make sure someone didn't make a rush order that we'd miss. obviously we can manually do this, but we could also manually do everything in life--that's the glory of technology.
support217
First-timer (legacy)
I've added shipstation on our Big Commerce store. On this venue, it would be nice to have orders import totally automated, perhaps on a automatic schedule. As a small online business owner, I will have periods of time (several hours in a day) where I may not be able to login to my shipstation account and click on the import your orders button. This can make the difference of an order being shipped that day or not. My orders are automatically remitted to my dropshippers once imported.
Supplementsforw
First-timer (legacy)
Our company would love to see this very simple feature added as well.
Supplementsforw
First-timer (legacy)
This is extremely important to the longevity of our company because, without a feature like this, many customers are not getting their orders on time and are therefore leaving our company and purchasing from other companies.
customerservi40
First-timer (legacy)
It would save us 30-60 minutes a day if we could set the orders to update at a specific time. It takes 30-60 minutes for the alerts to let us know what orders to combine. And about this much time for Skuvault to update shipstation with the product locations. I don't want periodic updates through the day because we ship once a day and don't want to see the next days orders.
info493
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great if users could choose the frequency or exact timing of updates rather than leaving it up to an algorithm. I see that for some, updating close to real time is not ideal, but for our business, the sooner the better on orders appearing. Giving the user flexibility with this would be so much better than trusting the mysteries of an algorithm.
eComMgr
First-timer (legacy)
Your background info on how automatic updates work only details the way the feature is supposed to be turned on. The feature itself doesn't work at all!