cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hbcloud
First-timer (legacy)
Include all relevant data when downloading order info. Often times I need to contact the person who purchased the products and as it works now I would have to go back to the shopping cart to get that info slowing the process.
38 Comments
mohndushy
First-timer (legacy)
It help us minimize fraud (If the billing address in the US and shipping address in China for example)
sales544
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this function. This is huge, I'm incredibly surprised that you're not getting more complaints about this. Our team has to manually check marketplace to check if there is a mismatch. CC companies only protect us if we ship to a billing address. I know for certain your customers are losing all kinds of money because of this. This feature, by itself is enough to make us go back to shipworks.
sales530
First-timer (legacy)
I cannot believe this doesn't happen already! This is a huge double check for us for fraud.
CalebP
First-timer
I'll +3 this as well. While I understand that shipstation itself has no direct use for the billing details, it is important for us to display this full info on packing slips. We also currently export data out of shipstation (since it connects to all our marketplaces, no other "cloud" company can do that) into QuickBooks. It makes accounting very difficult when all we get is the billing name, but no address or contact info.
cz
First-timer (legacy)
I hope this feature be added soon. Having the billing information has shown to be a necessity for us when printing our packing slips.
kevin32
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, PLEASE! We have many customers with multiple shipping addresses and need this feature. We use the packing slips as invoices, so this would be a great thing to see.
patricks
First-timer (legacy)
Yeah this feature missing presents a huge gap in how we use our packing slips to sometimes contact customers. The most important seeing a side by side of the billing and shipping addresses is that it is one of the first ways we can detect a fraudulent order. I'm kind of frustrated that I have to vote on this feature when it should come standard.
kirby
First-timer (legacy)
Adding my support for this feature. I've just gone through the process of designing custom packing slips only to discover now that the customer billing information, other than name, doesn't have a variable. Sigh.
eschur
First-timer (legacy)
I am a new Shipstation User and this is one of the first things that disappointed me. We have to go to each sales channel to verify the billing address for fraud prevention and also we have copy it from each order so we can paste it in our Quickbooks Invoices and Packing Slips. We currently integrate Shipstation with QuickBooks Desktop but because the Billing Address is not supported by Shipstation, it is not exported to QuickBooks. I believe we should not be discussing this feature. It should have been included from day one.
LiftingLarge
Occasional Contributor
I would like to see the ability to add the billing address to the packing list. It would make it easier to catch suspicious transactions and fraud