cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plaube
First-timer (legacy)
Currently the date dormat for shipment notification Emails is only available in US format (mm/dd/yyyy). We would require international date formats, e.g. we are in Australia and would require the option to report dates as dd/mm/yyyy, Europe might need dd.mm.yyyyy
7 Comments
plaube
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, this is about shipment notification emails. The "display options -> Time and Units" you are referring to do not seem to be connected to it. We have update the Display Options right at the beginning but the [Ship Date] used in the "Shipment Notification" within Setup -> Templates -> Email Templates still shows the wrong date format. Please re-open. Thanks.
info676
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, this is the case with my branded tracking pages too. I have changed the display units to dd/mm/yyyy but my tracking pages are still being sent out as mm/dd/yyyy. Has there been any progress with this yet?
info514
First-timer (legacy)
Can this issue please be relooked at? My Australian clients are not happy with shipment notifications showing default MM/DD/YYYY format. It confused them, especially for DAYS that are numbered 12 or under. They are not certain which one is month or day.
enquiries
First-timer (legacy)
I need this to be fixed as well. Clients not happy in the date format in the email.
polis
First-timer (legacy)
Email date format is currently set to show mm/dd/yyyy Is there any solution ?
enquiries
First-timer (legacy)
This is very inconvenient, and I have to see the localisation has not been done very well. The system is not well adapted to Austraila business.
Status changed to: Under Review