cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
joe32
First-timer (legacy)
Currently you can only Mark one Order as Paid at a time. This is extremely cumbersome. I was chatting with support and they even told me it was possible, because the GUI makes it appear so. You are allowed to select all orders on the page and then click the Mark as Paid button, enter your Amount Paid and Shipping Paid info and submit...and you think it's going to work, but then it only Marks the top order in your selection. Such a tease! Boooooo. I'm on my way to go manually mark 75 orders as Paid, so I'll check back here in 30-45 minutes to see if I've gotten any votes. Hopefully I don't fall asleep during this tedious process. And for the record, check out all the other times this has been suggested and archived(I found these in a 2 minute search, there are likely more): http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/3058949-m... http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/6727388-m... http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/6826953-b... Can we move all of those votes to this feature request since they are archived?
9 Comments
leslie2
First-timer (legacy)
All of my customers are invoiced at the beginning of each month, but I have to go in and mark each individual order 'mark as paid'. Is there a way to do this as a bulk action rather than one at a time???
joe32
First-timer (legacy)
It's only a special subset of orders which we take manually(in person/phone/fax/email). All of our ecommerce sales channels come into ShipStation as "Awaiting Shipment", so this is a non-issue for them. Many times we will have a significant number of manual orders which are free shipping, so a bulk "Mark as Paid' would allow us to knock them all out in one go rather than individually. From your perspective, I think the user would have to understand that the "Shipping Paid" value they enter will be applied to all orders they have selected. Which is fine with me and seems logical/intuitive. Thanks.
wheeler
First-timer (legacy)
I have the same issue - please fix. These are orders from Magento where the customer paid with check. They are imported, by default, into ShipStation as unpaid.
support136
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to bulk "Mark as Paid" in awaiting payment VS marking one order at a time.
trisha
First-timer (legacy)
I have to do this every night--- mark as paid each order individually. Can we get this fixed so we can do it in bulk. Would save me so much time!
fortenic
First-timer (legacy)
I second that! As a very WHOLESALE heavy company, marking shipments in BULK as paid would significantly streamline our workflow
sam6
First-timer (legacy)
Within Orders, Awaiting Payment there is currently no way to select multiple orders and "Mark as Paid" rather I must go to each individual order and select and click "Mark as Paid" and confirm the prices are correct.
Status changed to: Under Review

DESNUTS
First-timer

This is crap. I will cancel shipstation for this one issue alone. I am not going through and marking 100 orders paid every auction.