cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vverma
First-timer (legacy)
Mark as shipped only after it's scanned into the system. Need an intermediate status of "Label Printed". We get hundreds of orders each day and have the labels printed immediately. It is not easy to figure out which ones have actually been shipped and which ones just have the label printed.
10 Comments
fashionoutletny
First-timer (legacy)
We are having a similar issue, is there a way to get notifications on tracking numbers that have no movement 4 days after postage has been bought?
thesucculentsou
First-timer (legacy)
Great idea as well as the comment below regarding no movement!!!!!!
daniel31
First-timer (legacy)
I would love to see this idea implemented, but I would add that this should be an optional (account-wide) setting that can be turned on if the user wanted, especially since all major carriers have different tracking statuses. The alternative semi solution here would be to have a separate shipment-level field for label print status, and it should be on the Shipments page.
fluffypenguinco
First-timer (legacy)
Would love this as an optional view
admin43
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, it would be really nice to know if a package is printed but hasn't been scanned in yet.
team8
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a HUGE BENEFIT. We've had multiple labels printed that were not shipped and we were charged for. It creates a huge headache marking something as "shipped" when it's not - it even contradicts your videos that shipping follows a sequence of steps and there is a step in between the label being printed and the item actually being scanned to be sent out that is missing throughout the entire shipstation workflow. This is the biggest hole int he whole shipstation system!
Nathan5
First-timer (legacy)
There is a truck icon in the ship station order list on the site. Why can't that data point be available as a report or in the api?
sales137
First-timer
I have wished I could do this numerous times. It's sad that this has been a request for so long with no updates.
Status changed to: Under Review

breazepen
First-timer

Requesting an update on this functionality.