cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brad_tufskinz
First-timer

Hi there,

When our orders from Shopify integrate with shipstation, the "Sold To" area shows the customer's Full Name, Email, Shopify User ID in this area which is very helpful information for contacting the customer when needed. This is all great, but when I import manual orders from vendors, I am only able to put the companyname in this field for the csv file upload. It would be very beneficial for us if there was a way to have additional information inputted for this companyname import, such as the company's contact details. Our employees would be able to look up this order and have all the necessary information all in our manual imported orders on shipstation. For instance, the "sold to" field could potentially give us all the information like who to contact for main contact, sales contact, accounts receivable contact, RMA/Returns Contact, Order Processing/Shipping Contact. Or maybe this vendor has a bunch of dba's which could be listed for that specific company name. I entered a live chat with the shipstation support team and they informed me to submit this idea as they thought it was a great idea.

Please get back to me in regards to this.

Thanks,

-Brad