cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
dog1
First-timer (legacy)
Notify us (or designated email) when a return label has been used by the recipient (ie picked up by the carrier). Also, generate a report showing all unused labels
15 Comments
orders93
New Contributor
I would go further here to suggest that the notification should come when a customer first creates a return and then a secondary notification when the package is picked up by a carrier. For the most flexibility, these notifications might just be check boxes so businesses could choose whether to receive the notification or not. As I mentioned in another post, this 'heads up' allows companies that are very proactive about returns to potentially reach out to customers and offer a better resolution than the return, such as: --Component replacement (when only a part of the product needs to be replaced) --Full item replacement (when a product return is not necessary) --Product Assistance (when assisting the customer with the item can change their mind about returning it.. ie they were using it incorrectly).
ncarter
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great to have some reporting. Like the others have said we'd like to see the report contain -when a return label is picked up by the carrier -where a return label is coming from (location/customer) -when it is delivered etc...
landon1
First-timer (legacy)
The lack of the shipment notifications features means I have to leave your platform for every single shipment for which I want notifications. This kills my agents' productivity and efficiency metrics and you are losing business because of this. FedEx has the code available for this feature to be an API integration for softwares (including SS). Maybe you can just open up your API to allow this feature. FedEx specific API allows for notifications upon 1-label creation, 2-tendered, 3-exceptions, 4-estimated delivery date, and 5-delivered. Checkboxes would suffice, but an ability to set default settings would be even better.
tanya1
First-timer (legacy)
It would be nice to know if someone is returning an item. That way you can be on the lookout for it.
chris80
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to receive a notification when a return request is created is vital. We need to have some way to incorporate these requests into our CRM so our agents know the customer's full situation. If an email is created, then we can use Zapier to create a case. Currently, agents must check the ShipStation backend which is not an efficient way to do things.
azhawk47
First-timer (legacy)
Totally agree with this one.
matt55
First-timer (legacy)
This would be super beneficial!
matt55
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please!
contact57
First-timer (legacy)
Just emailed support asking if this can be done. Just upvoted. We NEED this!
Jack5
First-timer (legacy)
Just emailed support for this! We need this