cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
support108
First-timer (legacy)
It looks like Scan to View is available on mobile, and can utilize the camera on the mobile device. Can we take it one step further and have Scan to Verify available as well? We have multiple people picking and packing orders, but not everyone does this behind a computer. Being able to scan to verify via mobile would allow us to be nimble and mobile, but also maintain accuracy. What would be helpful is being able to scan the barcode on the packing slip, which will bring up the order, then allow the user to begin scanning the product to make sure it matches what's on the order. Once the correct product is verified, the all clear is given to finish packing the order.
32 Comments
cinthia
First-timer (legacy)
"What would be helpful is being able to scan the barcode on the packing slip, which will bring up the order, then allow the user to begin scanning the product to make sure it matches what's on the order. Once the correct product is verified, the all-clear is given to finish packing the order" This is exactly what I was about to request. We also have different pickers and packers but I print the orders and packing slips. It would be so helpful for them to verify that every item is correct before packing by just scanning the barcode on the packing slip...
afoster
First-timer
This is also what I was about to request. We desperately need this for similar reasons to the original poster/other comments. Our packing team can't pack in front of a computer so we want to set them up with android scanners so we can make the whole process easier/faster and reduce picking errors.
dave_dickie
First-timer (legacy)
It would be hugely helpful to have a scan to verify option on mobile devices. Currently we have multiple people picking orders that are then manually double-checked for accuracy by someone else, then it moves on to our packing stations. Having the scan to verify option would eliminate the need for the manual double-check, and could go straight from picking to packing, drastically improving package output and productivity. I really hope this is an option sooner rather than later!
admin17
First-timer (legacy)
This is an awesome future but it's unavaliable on the mobile app where it would be best used with a hand held scanner. Hopefully this can be added quickly.
don1
First-timer (legacy)
This is exactly what we need!!! Please make this happen.
scmsteve
Contributor
It is kind of crazy that this doesn't already exist.
order1
First-timer (legacy)
Exactly what our team needs! Hope this can be added soon
thomas
First-timer (legacy)
Scan to Verify function added the Mobile App would be an amazing upgrade to the app.
Status changed to: No status

OlympiaCoffee
Rookie

Please add mobile Scan to Verify option; we ++ all these commenters! We haven't even started using Scan to Verify because we need this functionality for it to be valuable for our team. ShipStation, can you let us know if you are considering this?

Thanks very much.