cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LizHilton
New Contributor

I am a one woman show. I do everything from making my product to shipping it! Why why why can I not have the pick list of each shipment integrated onto each shipping label??? Why is this separated? Please help me in voting this in as a new feature!!!!

we small business owners put up with enough crap. We shouldn’t need to deal with this too. 

4 Comments
Status changed to: New

LizHilton
New Contributor

Will this be getting addressed??? Why did the moderator make an empty comment on this thread? 

Hey there @LizHilton

As part of migrating ideas to this new platform, we are currently doing a full review to ensure ideas are in the correct status. For some ideas, progress has been made and we are updating the status accordingly. In other cases, we need to resave the current idea status so it triggers automation that allows the conversation to flow into our moderator dashboards. Ideas that remain in the same status do not currently have any updates to report. Thanks for your patience while we improve our backend processes! 

matt19
Occasional Contributor

you cant get a list printed on the label. put you can have the label and  packing list print on a single sheet. half has a peelable label and the other side is just paper where the packing list prints