cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
BMLLC
First-timer

Need to be able to search inventory by UPC! I cannot scan my barcode and find the product to easily update incoming and outgoing shipments of inventory! Please make this possible ASAP!

5 Comments
bloperations
New Contributor

We've used other systems in the past that was less developed than Shipstation but had this feature. This feature should seem like a no brainer. This needs to be made possible like yesterday.

bloperations
New Contributor

Need to be able to search inventory by UPC! I cannot scan my barcode and find the product to easily update the location! We've used other systems in the past that were less developed than Shipstation and they had this feature- seems like a no brainer for this to be added to Shipstation. Please make this possible ASAP!

jonathanc
New Contributor

i really need this also, it would make my stock-taking so much faster and stop errors, also I should be very easy to implement  

sedona
Rookie

What's the deal here?  The UPC is in ShipStation for their "Scan" feature,  but not in the Product Details.  How do we get Shipstaion to post the data they already have in the place it needs to be?   Uploading CSV files and manually adding UPC's is just a band-aid.  

Please help!

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hey there, Sedona! Thanks for the post letting us know about the challenge you are having with CSV and manually uploading the UPCs. Currently, there is no workaround for this step, but it can be considered for future functions. 

Thank you so much for the feedback on this!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara