cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diego1
First-timer (legacy)
The ability for Shipstaion to process international return labels. I know that you can not create an international return label in ShipStation because the ship from location has to be in the same country as your ShipStation account. We have to use a different service specifically for international return labels, making it extremely inconvenient and adds an unneeded expense on our part having to use two different services.
46 Comments
diego1
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, is there any comment on this?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, @Diego, at this time we don't have any updates here. Can you give us more information about your international returns such as how often or under what circumstances you provide returns? Any information here will help us understand what's going on and how it can help all users.
diego1
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, we have an in house diagnostics team to handle any damaged or defective devices. So anytime an international customer requests an RMA, we create a return label so they may send us their device to be repaired and sent back out to them. We create International return labels daily because not only does are diagnostic team fix anything under warranty, but customers can also pay to have it fixed after the warranty has expired. I hope this helps clarify! If you need anymore info I'll be happy to provide it.
jon25
First-timer (legacy)
I'd like the ability to create prepaid international return labels as well. Right now i have to use UPS worldship and it's a bit cumbersome to leave shipstation (copy paste and harder to keep track of the history)
jon20
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 for International Return Labels
diego1
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @shipstation is there any word on this? Currently switched to DHL's email ship form, but I'm hoping you guys come out with something to better streamline this process.
finance
First-timer (legacy)
'+100 ! That is a huge caveat for anyone doing e-commerce (which I assume is literally 100% of ShipStation users). We need to be able to print return labels when using national carriers. Obviously, both USPS and Canada Post being the lame dinosaurs they are, will never pick that ball up, so it's up to services like ShipStation to step in. Being able to put USPS as a shipper in a Canadian account and vice-versa shouldn't be that big of a deal. And of course, the proposed idea of opening two ShipStation accounts works well for SS' bottom line, but not for ours. So a huge support for this feature, which we can't possibly be just 5 or 6 to request....
shipping166
First-timer (legacy)
The fact that this is not a part of ShipStation by now is befuddling, as OP and others have stated this would be incredibly beneficial.
Bret
First-timer (legacy)
I think this is going to be a continual request that Shipstation customers make. What do we need to do to make this a higher priority?
ian8
First-timer (legacy)
Commercial invoices need to be created for customs. Also, these need to be able to be modified because the items being returned might be warrenty repairs therefore not costing original amount.